Job Listing Overview
The Deputy Executive Director (DED) is the assistant to the chief executive officer (Executive Director or ED) of the Tennessee Association of Utility Districts (TAUD or the Association) with the responsibility to support the ED and the Association with proper management of the operations and activities of the Association to achieve its mission, goals, and objectives as established by the ED and the Board of Directors (Board).
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· Experience serving as the top executive or high-level manager with a trade association, government agency, public utility, or professional firm with public utility clients.
· Prefer some experience in managing finances and employees for an organization or for the department of a large organization.
· Prefer experience with the water, wastewater or natural gas industry.
· Competitive compensation package with retirement and insurance plans. Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
· Interested applicants may submit an emailed resume and an introduction letter to Penny Funk email@example.com
About Tennessee Association of Utility Districts
TAUD provides training, technical assistance and advocacy to all water, wastewater, and natural gas utilities in the state of Tennessee.