Job Listing Overview
The National Rural Water Association (NRWA), a national not-for-profit membership association, headquartered in Duncan, Oklahoma, through its State Rural Water Associations, will be performing Technical Assistance for communities with water and or wastewater systems impacted by Presidentially declared disasters in calendar year 2022.
NRWA is looking to hire a full-time Disaster Recovery Circuit Rider Project Manager (Project Manager). The Project Manager will administer this Disaster Recovery Circuit Rider Program, including overseeing staff employed by the State Rural Water Associations and managing deliverables and reporting requirements of the program.
- Coordinating and managing a national federally funded program.
- Approve and oversee the staffing by State Rural Water Associations in the program.
- Review and monitor reports and logs completed by Circuit Riders and Specialists working in the program.
- Ensure timely delivery of all required aspects of the program.
- Complete the required reporting of the program in a timely manner.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders in the program including Federal Agency personnel.
- Coordinate and work with NRWA staff in areas they may have a role in the program.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel for training and on-site assistance to State Rural Water Associations and NRWA events.
- Experience and knowledge of State Rural Water Associations.
- Detailed knowledge of the water and wastewater industry.
- Knowledge and experience with USDA Rural Development programs and funding procedures.
- Experience supervising and managing personnel.
- Grant management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated competency in MS Office 365 and proven ability to use digital tools to work with a nationwide workforce.
NRWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of NRWA to provide equal opportunity and employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Duncan, OK 73533