Job Listing Overview
About Alliance of Indiana Rural Water
Are you a self-starter that likes to meet new people, and be a leader both in the organization and within the industry? Then the Alliance of Indiana Rural Water has a career opportunity for you! Let me guess, those highly collaborative and productive days are your favorite? Us too! The Executive Director is responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and innovative thinking of the Alliance, as well as overseeing daily operations. We would love to see you lead our team of driven and dedicated employees!
The Alliance of Indiana Rural Water is a non-profit membership association of over 800 water and wastewater systems and related professionals and is Indiana's ONLY representative to the National Rural Water Association. NRWA is the nation's largest utility association with 31,000 members. Our affiliation with NRWA provides the only cohesive voice representing water and wastewater systems, together leading the way in rural water legislation.
As Executive Director, you are the keystone for the current and lasting success of the Alliance. You will continue to provide top notch training, assistance to its members, and keep the organization moving forward in an evolving field of water and wastewater. You are goal driven and possess a high degree of motivation and energy. The board of directors looks to you to be a communicator, practical, and forward thinking. The staff requires an influential leader, coach, and competent business manager. As executive director you must be—in a word—effective.
· Minimum of Associates Degree in Business Management/Public Relations or like field.
· Minimum of 5 yrs. Experience in Accounting/Financial responsibility.
· Must be willing to travel often.
· Must have excellent communication & writing skills.
· Must be dynamic and positive.
· Must lead by example.
· B.S. in Business Management.
· B.S. in Political Science.
· Not-for-profit/Association experience is a plus.
· Experience in the Water/Wastewater industry is a plus.
What’s in it for you!
· Salary range is $80,000-$100,000 determined based on the applicants’ qualifications and experience.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
· Health Savings Account
· Eligibility for paid time off after 6 months.
· 13 paid holidays.
· National Discounts.
· Life and short-term disability insurance.
· Traditional 401K with a company match.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted through August 15, 2022.